Our consulting expertise provides our clients with specific, actionable tactics that are targeted to their individual goals. Our deep experience and engagement across the industry allow us to provide the highest value work to any card issuer in any situation, including:
- Program strategic and performance reviews
- Deep dive performance analysis and peer benchmarking
- Product set upgrades and migration plans
- Reward program development and optimization
- Profitability analysis and alternative scenario sensitivities
- Evaluation of affinity or cobrand opportunity analysis (including RFPs)
- Impact analysis, forecasting and planning support
- Credit card product set design or redevelopment
- Portfolio and customer base segmentation and stimulation plans
- Marketing plan development (both new accounts and portfolio management)
- Program analytics to calibrate risk-to-return levels
- Development of ‘fresh start’ (de novo) credit card programs
- Merger preparation and consolidation into a common program and platform
- Processor evaluation and RFP guidance
- Custom research of all varieties
Case Study #1: Restarting a Card Program
After selling their credit card business several years prior, this institution decided to start issuing credit cards again. Based on our proprietary data set of over 125 institutions which made this same decision, TRK Advisors provided our client with the expert guidance required to evaluate all of the pros and cons of this opportunity. Upon deciding to go forward, we then provided quick and actionable project support, including product set design, pricing structures, reward program elements, marketing plans and programs, average and best-in-class benchmarks for peers, internal reporting and risk control structures, customer base segmentation methodologies, forecasting techniques, portfolio management plans, and ongoing guidance related to all elements of the rollout and program management.
This client is now generating its own accounts, better satisfying its customers and will be positioned to successfully do so for many years to come. Card is now a critical component of overall relationships as well as generating meaningful profitability to the entire institution.
- Restarting a Card Program
- Kick-starting Growth
- Product Updates for Today's Market
- Consider an Agent Program
We always welcome a deeper conversation or request for additional information.
If you would like something more from us or to set up a time to speak, please use the button to the right to access our contact form. We will follow up immediately. Or call us at (603) 924-4438.